Well, if you are one of those who are squeezing their luck for not seeing a significant growth in your e-commerce business, then I think this post will be quite insightful for you.
Setting up an e-commerce store is considered an undemanding task for the ample resources and help available online as well as offline. If it is not viable to invest into making an e-commerce site, people are learning web development and designing their own store! But, ultimately, it is not only about how good you have designed your website, a large role is played by the marketing heads! You need to know how to attract customers, when to announce a sale, how to increase your sale and conversion rate. To accomplish all these, you need quite a bit of marketing brain.
It is quite evident from the fact that although after designing a good ecommerce store, people do not find ways to increase their sale. The conversion rate remains as it is or at times, decreases!!
In this post, you will get to know awesome and helpful tips and tricks which marketing master minds swear by.
- Welcome reviews on your product- When you are selling genuine products; it is likely that if the number of views increases, your product will gain the trust. Ask your clients/customers for reviews on the product (be it good or bad). This way, it ensures that your product has got a trusted customer base.
- Pick trusted payment gateways- Well, as an avid online shopper; this is something I can really emphasis upon. Most people look for eCommerce sites that guarantees safe and secure payment gateway, because either way, no one wants to lose bucks. This should be primary concern while you set up your ecommerce store.
- Go by your picked price- Choose the right price for your product because every customer does an in depth research and comparison of price before going for a product. Pick the right price and stick to it.
- Trust badges are a boon- Build the trust among your customers. Invest in trust badges, secure payment options for your website. Research says that 75% customer trust increase when they see trust logos in a website. Trust badges can be a game changer for you as well!
- Provide contact information at sight- New buyers will be pretty apprehensive during making a purchase from your shop. And it is not to mention how many scams and digital frauds take place on a daily basis. So, make sure to provide basic information like phone number, email address and physical address so that your customer can reach you in just a phone call!
- Embrace free returns and shipping after a certain amount- This is an alluring offer to the customers. Offer free returns for any amount of product purchased and free shipping when total bill payable reaches a minimum threshold. This will definitely bring a huge effect to your conversion rates.
- Estimate delivery time- When you get an order, have a word with your shipper regarding how long it takes to deliver a product. Also, give these details to your customers. This will create a bond of trust between you and your customer.
- High quality images- The product images which you use for display should be of high quality. Customers consider images as a great source of comparison for how good or bad the product is.
So, these are some of the very basic yet unavoidable things to incorporate in your ecommerce store and these are definitely going to help in increasing your conversion rates to a great deal. So, do not waste your time anymore and start incorporating these tiny tots in your website and thank us later!